Last Revised: 2022-04-151
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at Copyright.gov/legislation/dmca, You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
Refer to Tiktok's Terms of Service
According to Tiktok's Terms of service section 7, Content, User-Generated Content:
"You or the owner of your User Content still own the copyright in User Content sent to us, but by submitting User Content via the Services, you hereby grant us an unconditional irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish and/or transmit, and/or distribute and to authorise other users of the Services and other third-parties to view, access, use, download, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish and/or transmit your User Content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented."
Our website is in compliance with the tiktok terms of service.
Fair Use Notice
Fair use is a copyright principle based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary, criticism or research. We are making such service available to advance the communication between various cultures and efforts to share miscellaneous criticism and analysis on the materials. We believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use or tiktok terms, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
If it is the organization’s or copyright owner’s belief that the usage of specific content used on our site containing copyrighted information conflicts with authorized use, and/or does not comply with fair use as described in this context, please contact us through E-mail [email protected] and we will remove the offending contents immediately.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA.
Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.